Sunday, October 4, 2009

Ben

Ben, the two of us need work no more
We both found what we were looking for
With a Fed to call my own
I'll use non-recourse loans
And you, my friend, will see
we'll bail out AIG
(we'll bail out AIG)

Ben, you're monetizing here and there
You're not earning points with Sheila Bair
If you ever look behind
Reflation on your mind
There's one thing you should know
New bubbles you can blow
(new bubbles you can blow)

I used to buy, only "T"s
Now I gorge, on "GSE"s
I used to loan, to Jimmy Cayne
Billions lost, in Maiden Lane

Ben, most people would turn you away
Larry Summers wants your job today
They don't see you as I do
I wish they would try to
They'll buy on credit again
If they had a Fed with Ben
(a Fed) With Ben
(with Ben) With Ben

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U36DO_nrJeA

No comments:

Post a Comment