Thursday, March 26, 2020

Shortages are just a mind trick

After several weeks of admonitions from great governor of California and Los Angeles mayor that there are no shortages of food or supplies at grocery stores, that supply chains are in tact and working, that there is no need to hoard anything, my mind continues to play tricks on me. When I visited Albertson's yesterday, there was no TP, no kleenex, no wipes, no hand sanitizer, no soup (except mushroom), few canned meats, and no spaghetti. Since there aren't any shortages, it must all have been a hallucination. Well, let's get a few things from world's biggest store, Amazon...



More mind tricks! I add stuff to my cart, then Amazon empties the cart for me due to something called "unavailability". Oh well, emptying the cart automatically saved me a few clicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment